Kindergarten School Supply List
- 1 pack of 24 count skinny crayons
- 1 pack of markers. (primary colors please)
- 2 Children’s scissors (Fiskar work the best)
- 6 large glue sticks. (Elmer’s works the best)
- 1 pack of 24 #2 pencils
- 2 large pink erasers
- 1 spiral notebook
- 2 pencil bags. NO pencil boxes please.
- 1 pair of headphones for computer class. NO EARBUDS PLEASE
*** I strongly suggest that you buy 3 or 4 boxes of the 24 count crayons when
they are really cheap. The children go through them so quickly and are always
needing new crayons.
*** PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S INITIALS ON EVERYTHING. DON’T FORGET TO
LABEL EACH CRAYON AND EACH MARKER WITH THEIR INITIALS TOO.
***Their crayon bag should have crayons, 2 or 3 pencils, scissors, an eraser, and
1 glue stick
***Their marker bag should have markers, 2 or 3 pencils, an eraser, scissors,
and 1 glue stick
Thank you so much for sorting everything into the bags. :-)