Kindergarten School Supply List
- 1 pack of 16 count skinny crayons (the 24 count has too many mixed colors)
- 1 pack of markers (primary colors please)
- 2 children's scissors (Fiskar work the best)
- 6 large glue sticks (Elmers works the best)
- 1 pack of 24 #2 pencils
- 2 large pink erasers
- 2 composition notebooks
- 2 pencil bags (No pencil boxes please)
- 1 pair of headphones for computer class. NO EARBUDS PLEASE
*** I strongly suggest that you buy 3 or 4 boxes of the 16 count crayons when they are really cheap. The children go through them so quickly and are always needing new crayons.
***PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD'S INITIALS ON EVERYTHING. DON'T FORGET TO LABEL EACH CRAYON AND EACH MARKER WITH THEIR INITIALS TOO.
*** Their crayon bag should have crayons, 2 or 3 pencils, scissors, an eraser, and a glue stick.
*** Their marker bag should have markers, 2 or 3 pencils, an eraser, scissors and a glue stick.
Mrs. Tirotta's Spanish Class supply list - kindergarten